Return Policy and Procedure
Standard Return Policy and Procedure
You didn’t get what you expected or you changed your mind? No worries! We can take care of you.
- E-mail our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free Return Shipping Label and Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). Use the word 'RETURN' in the subject line and include our original order number. We will then e-mail a printable label to you.
- Box-up the watch and package securely.
- Write down your original order number on the box.
- Then, just ship the watch back to us. That's it. When the watch arrives, we will process it and initiate your refund.
All items we sell are in new and original condition. We do not sell refurbished or replica items. Before you wear your watch, please make sure it is what you ordered and that it is absent of any visual defects. Also, please make sure the watch is to your liking because once you use the watch, it is not returnable and is solely subject to the warranty provided. Click on the Warranty Policy for full warranty information.
- All returns must be set up within 30 Days of receiving your order and must arrive at our warehouse within 45 Days of receiving your order.
- If a package arrives at our warehouse without the RMA# clearly visible on the outside, it may be refused by our receiving department.
- All returned item(s) must be received back in new condition, in their original packaging, along with all accessories, links, blank warranty cards, manuals, bonus gifts, etc., and must not be modified in any way. ANY SIGNS OF WEAR, REMOVAL OF PARTS, WILL RESULT IN REFUSAL OF YOUR RETURN. Once you wear or modify the watch, it is not returnable and is solely subject to the warranty provided. Click on the Warranty Policy for full warranty information.
- When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund.
- WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ANY ONLINE PURCHASE AT OUR RETAIL STORE LOCATIONS.
- Precision Time is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- For security, please do not write “jewelry” or “watch” on the outside of the package. DO NOT write directly on any watch boxes.
- You can expect your refund within two weeks of your package’s arrival at our returns processing center. In many cases you will receive a refund sooner, but we estimate two weeks due to product inspection at our returns facility (up to 5 business days), and processing through your bank or credit card company (up to 5 business days). We will notify you via email with the details of your refund, and we issue refunds in the form of payment used to make your purchase.
- If your shipment doesn’t arrive, is damaged, or you suspect tampering; please see our Shipping Policy for further information. You must keep all damaged packaging as UPS will need to inspect the package. Log into MY ACCOUNT to set up a Help Ticket using the instructions above for help placing a claim.