Watch Service Center
The Watch Service Center has some of the best watchmakers in the business with over 100 years combined experience in repairing and restoring watches. The Watch Service Center handles all of our mail-in watch repairs with an expertise in high-end repairs on brands such as Rolex, Movado, Omega, etc... Whether you need a battery change, a complete restoration or a movement cleaning and overhaul, the Watch Service Center will take care of your timepiece.
Precision Time is also the official repair center of Technomarine, Sottomarino Italia, Hurlingham, Lowen, Toxic, Red Clover, Ollie, Rave and Bariloche watches. In addition, many jewelers send their watch repairs to the Watch Service Center because of our expertise, reliability and quick turnaround.
List of the Precision Time WSC Services...
- Professional Service for Premium Brands such as Technomarine, Tag Heuer, Rolex, Cartier, Omega and more.
- Watch Movement Cleaning & Overhaul
- Watch Marker & Hand Alignment
- Watch Marker & Hand Gluing
- Watch Dial Repainting
- Vintage Timepiece Restoration
- Watch Stem & Crown Replacement
- Preventative Maintenance
- Watch Battery Testing
- Watch Battery Replacement
- Underwater Simulation Testing for Water Resistance (Same Equipment used by Rolex & Omega)
- Watch Gasket Replacement (Essential for maintaining water resistance)
- Crystal Replacement
- Watch Band Sizing
- Watch Band Replacement
- Ultrasonic Watch Case & Band Cleaning
- Springbar & Cotterpin Replacement
Ordering & Packaging Instructions
- Print and fill out the Contact Info Sheet to send with your repair. Be sure to include ALL of your contact information (Name, Address, Phone number(s), e-mail address, etc.) in the package.
- Use a sturdy cardboard box, no envelopes or bubble/padded mailers.
- Pack your watch securely and reinforce the sides with bubble wrap or any similar packaging material to ensure your watch remains stationary while in transit.
- Tape all sides of the box securely and be sure to remove any old mailing labels if using a recycled box.
- Our recommended shipping carrier is USPS Registered and insured. You may also use an alternate carrier such as UPS, FedEx, Airborne Express if you prefer. Insure your package for the full replacement value of your watch.
Please mail your watch with your Contact Info Sheet to:
Watch Service Center
9298 South 500 West
Sandy, UT 84070
- Precision Time guarantees a prompt turnaround on your repair.
- We have a minimum service charge of $20. This covers your diagnosis for the repair and will be applied in the total repair cost. Once we receive your watch, you will be contacted by a Watch Service Center representative with an estimate and if you agree to the cost of the repairs the fee will be applied towards the total repair charge. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email us at: Watch Service Center 1-800-463-6816 or firstname.lastname@example.org